Friday, September 26, 2008

"You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)"!


The song "Don't Give Up" by Josh Groban is my newest most favorite song right now. I feel as if Jesus is talking to me when I listen to it. No I wont give up because I am loved by the master of the universe. If you are reading this and you feel like giving up remember that you are loved deeply by Someone who died for you because He loves you. To listen to the song go to; http://www.joshgroban.com/ and on the top of the page is a player bar click it and a list of his songs will come up. That one and "You Raised Me Up" will pop up. Listen closely and believe it because "You Are Loved"!!!

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will look it up!!!;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home